Monday, December 27, 2010

Long Overdue Update

We are super excited to be expecting twins! I'm currently 9w6d along and while I didn't want to blog about the procedure, the risks and the emotional baggage, I did keep track knowing I would go back and update my blog, if for nothing more than my own personal reference.

Here is the quick timeline on where we've been:
Egg retrieval: 11/2
Embryo transfer: 11/7
First positive HPT: 6dp5dt on 11/13
First beta: 9dp5dt 347
Second beta: 12dp5dt 1,073
First u/s: 12/3 showed Twins and strong heartbeats
Second u/s: 12/24 (below) showed twins moving and dancing

6 comments:

  1. so glad to see an update! No more waiting so long inbetween updates though! lol! :) CONGRADULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your twins are so cute :D
    I hope you update about them often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond thrilled for you!!! Congrats x 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you and that your blogging about this...you'll be happy you did. I love going back in my blog and looking thru the days of my pregnancy...now if I could only keep it up with the twins...Ha Ha...

    ReplyDelete