Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Lucky me, I just found out I received my second blog award today! I'd like to thank the academy, my dear husband for providing colorful content and my wonderful readers! No really, thank you to Flutterby918 for nominating me! I think you were he first blog I started following upon embarking on this journey. You've always been uplifting and encouraging!
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows;
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Copy the award and place it in your blog
- Link to the person who nominated you
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate
7 interesting things about me:
1) I met my husband on Match.com 5 1/2 years ago
2) Michael and I both scuba dive and were thrilled to see reef sharks while diving last spring in Belize
3) I have been skydiving
4) I have two wonderful rescued pit bulls, Nina and Billy and they are the sweetest dogs
5) In May we are hosting a 17 year old from Jamaica with a heart condition while he gets medical treatment through a program called Healing the Children
6) I love to cook and like to make a new recipe every week
7) No matter how thin I am, I always have a big ass
Bloggers I nominate:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! Been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet of you! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun facts! We are going through MFI as well. Glad I found your blog.

    http://www.teseivf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going private and I'd love to stay in touch with you.
    If you'd like an invite, please send your email addresst to mom.genes@yahoo.com. Thanks and best of luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that you were tagged for an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete