Friday, May 13, 2011

29 Weeks

29 weeks and still going strong! I still feel really good, am working out and am having less back pain than I did in the second trimester. Of course my belly is getting bigger and heavier so doing certain things is getting a lot harder, but I'm feeling really good.

I can't believe how soon I will be meeting these sweet little babies. While I don't have visions of what they will look like, I can envision what it feels like to cuddle a sweet little baby, kiss their soft little heads and take in all that sweet baby smell.

On the flip side, I'm nervous and can't believe how quickly time has gone. My checklist is still a mile long and poor Michael has been busting his butt around the house. We are both 'nesting' and for some reason, making something better usually requires that something to get worse first.

In the midst of being excited for the babies and making messes while trying to 'nest' I had my first Mother's Day. I was so surprised to get cards from close friends and family. On top of that, as we were out running our weekly errands several strangers wished me a Happy Mother's Day.

How far along: 29 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 23 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: nightly bathroom trips have increased to 2-3 per night
Best moment this week: my first Mother's Day
Food cravings: Italian Ice
Gender: boy/girl
What I'm missing the most: sushi has been sounding awfully good lately
What I'm looking forward to: next ultrasound on Tuesday 5/17

No comments:

Post a Comment