Tuesday, May 10, 2011

28 Weeks

I feel like I'm getting really big. My stomach is so heavy and I'm not used to the size. I'm starting to bump my belly when doing things around the house. I can also no longer easily put my shoes on. Particularly the cute sandals with buckles. The bending over for that long trying to fuss with buckles makes me sick to my stomach and crunches everything up under my ribs. Thankfully I have a husband who understands the importance of cute fashion (or at least he is learning).

I think I felt Baby Girl's hiccups this week too. At least I assume that's what it was. It was a constant jerk movement for a few minutes. I'm still always amazed every time I feel them move. I just love every minute of it and know this is one thing I will miss the most about being pregnant.

How far along: 28 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: seems to be getting worse
Best moment this week: Baby Girl's hiccups
Food cravings: dried apricots
Gender: boy/girl
What I'm missing the most: sleeping on my stomach
What I'm looking forward to: our next ultrasound on 5/17

1 comment: