Thursday, April 28, 2011

27 Weeks

Finally in the 3rd trimester! The time between 26 and 27 weeks was weird. My boobs have officially started leaking, which totally blows my mind since they've grown AT ALL since being pregnant. Then at 26w4d I had my first braxton hicks contraction. I haven't had too many, but its such a strange sensation. I called my OB and they said it was pretty common, to drink some water, put my feet up and call if they became painful or were accompanied by vaginal discharge and blood.

Other than those two new experiences, I'm still feeling great. I keep thinking I'm going to get to a point where I feel like I'm hitting a brick wall, but so far so good!

How far along: 27 weeks
Weight gain/weight loss: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: still waking up several times a night
Best moment this week: the ultrasound, its always so reassuring!
Food cravings: nothing
Gender: boy/girl
What I'm missing most: my body that I'm used to
What I'm looking forward to: childbirth class this weekend

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I feel like you grew a ton in the past week! You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to congratulate you, so congrats! So happy you are finally a Mommy, and to TWINS, how perfect :)

    ReplyDelete