Tuesday, April 19, 2011

26 Weeks

Another week and a shirt I think looks more flattering in real life than in pictures. I'm definitely looking pregnant and get stranger comments pretty much everywhere I go. Michael thinks I'm becoming famous at the gym because so many people talk to me and talk to him. If I'm not there, people ask him about me. Personally, I think people are used to seeing a pregnant woman at the gym.

I've also gotten comments the last two weeks at the grocery store. People are surprised I'm carrying twins and like to tell me how great I look. Which, I don't mind hearing. Michael thinks I will end up with post partum depression because people will stop telling me how great I look. I like to think they will tell me how cute my babies are instead. Only time will tell.

How far along: 26 weeks
Weight gain/loss: up 20 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: Waking up more frequently now due to my comfort level and bathroom breaks
Best moment this week: Laying in bed with Michael's hand on my belly feeling baby girl going nuts. We were both laughing wondering what in the world she was doing in there.
Food cravings: Cheez-its
Gender: boy/girl
What I'm missing: my non-maternity spring clothes and being comfortable in heels
What I'm looking forward to: ultrasound tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with you belly...you look amazing girl. Don't worry, I'll keep telling you even after the babies come!!

    ReplyDelete