Tuesday, April 5, 2011

24 Weeks

I can't believe I'm 24 weeks! That is a huge milestone as we've now reached viability. If, heaven forbid, the babies were born today, they'd have a greater than 50% chance of survival. Of course I want to keep them cooking for as long as possible.

I'm still feeling pretty good other than the middle back discomfort and tender ribs. I'm feeling a lot of movement and I just love it! I love the little reminders that I'm carrying precious cargo. It never gets old.

How far along: 24 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: some nights are better than others
Best moment this week: seeing my friends excitement over my belly
Food cravings: tomato juice/V8 (reduce sodium of course) Gender: boy/girl
What I'm missing: sleeping through the night
What I'm looking forward to: next ultra sound on 4/20

No comments:

Post a Comment