Thursday, March 31, 2011

23 Weeks

I could probably start each blog the same way but I seriously can't believe I'm 23 weeks already.
I'm starting to really feel like this pregnancy is flying by and before I know it I will have two beautiful babies in my arms.


I'm trying to cherish every moment I have with these two little babies inside me. I'm loving every wiggle, punch to the groin and kick in the ribs. According to my mother, they are just letting me know they are there.


How far along: 23 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 14 lbs, lost one pound this week

Maternity clothes: yes

Sleep: still waking up 2-3 times per night to go the bathroom and readjust my support pillows

Best moment this week: strangers recognizing I'm pregnant and for some reason this week, I was told several times how cute I am by coworkers and strangers

Food cravings: none this week

Gender: boy/girl

What I'm missing: a good night's sleep

What I'm looking forward to: 24 weeks and viability

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Newest follower! Love the little belly! Looking foward to reading more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO cute & yes the time goes by way too quickly. Enjoy the time you have them all to yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete