Tuesday, March 1, 2011

19 Weeks

I'm really beginning to look more and more pregnant. Depending on what I'm wearing, I'm starting to get comments, but only from people who know I'm pregnant. I'm so amazed by my ever changing body and it seems like every morning when I wake up I notice a change.

Michael has really gotten into rubbing my belly, I think because I finally have one. Its become our nighttime ritual after cuddling with the dogs we lay in bed and talk about the babies while he rubs my belly. I love it!

How far along: 19 weeks
Weight gain/loss: up a total of 10 lbs, no weight gain this week
Maternity clothes: leggings, work out shirts and tights
Sleep: not so good
Best moment this week: kisses on my belly from our dog Nina
Food cravings: Jimmy John's has been sounding really good, but I haven't gotten it
Gender: guessing boy/boy
What I'm missing: a good night's sleep
What I'm looking forward to: anatomy scan tomorrow!!!

1 comment: