Monday, March 21, 2011

21 Weeks

I was really late this week. Its been a tough week at work and just too busy for my liking.

On the other hand, its been a fabulous week on the baby front. At 20w1d I finally felt our little girl move! She is definitely a strong kicker/puncher! She's my little fighter. Even more exciting was 20w3d when Michael got to feel our little kick for the first time and 20w5d when he felt our little girl give him a swift kick.

Its been so amazing to share the experience with Michael. Its really the first thing this pregnancy that he has been able to physically experience with me. Of course now every time I feel them move I call for him to get his hand on my belly as quickly as possible.

How far along: 21 weeks
Weight gain/loss: up 13 lbs total
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: the bathroom and my back keep me up and now I've resorted to keeping a rolled up hand towel in bed to act as a prop and hold my belly. I just hated that pulling feeling.
Best moment this week: feeling our little girl move and Michael feeling both of them
Food craving: nothing specific this week, though I've noticed the items I've craved in the past weeks have made it into my daily rotation (grapes, carrots, prunes to be specific)
Gender: a boy and a girl and I'm so in love!
What I'm missing: a good night's sleep
What I'm looking forward to: going to register this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment