Friday, April 15, 2011

25 Weeks

Holy smokes, 25 weeks! My belly seems to be getting heavier and my ribs and back more sore. It was fun week though. My mom is going to be making baby quilts and bed skirts so we spent most of last Saturday in search of the perfect fabric. Mission complete after a little visit to Etsy on Monday!

I've also noticed the babies movement patterns have changed. While I still feel them throughout the day, they are starting to become more active at night. I wake up several times to use the bathroom and change sides. Now, its just become more difficult to fall back to sleep because I'm feeling them move so much. I love feeling them move and it always makes me feeling like laughing, which of course makes it even harder to fall back asleep. However, I wouldn't change it for the world!

How far along: 25 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 17 lbs total
Maternity clothes: yes, although surprised I still fit into my cropped pants from last summer. I think because they sit below my baby belly.
Sleep: as good as its going to get!
Best moment this week: fabric shopping with my mom
Food cravings: nothing really
Gender: boy/girl
What I'm missing: laying on my stomach
What I'm looking forward to: next u/s on 4/20

No comments:

Post a Comment