Tuesday, January 11, 2011

12 Weeks



Still nothing to look at and the 1lb I gained last week is now gone again so I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm still feeling really good and my energy is starting to come back. I'm really hoping after tomorrow's NT scan and appointment with the MFM, I can be released to exercise (and have sex). I think exercising will help me with my energy.

How far along: 12 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes: not yet
Sleep: still waking up every night between 12 and 2:30 am
Best moment this week: sleeping straight through the night on Friday and having tons of energy to get things done around the house on Saturday. I felt great!
Food cravings: cottage cheese
Gender: no idea anymore, either boy/boy or boy/girl
Movement: too early
What I miss: exercise
What I'm looking forward to: NT scan tomorrow, hopefully everything is okay with both babies

1 comment: