Thursday, January 20, 2011

13 Weeks



This has, by far, been my best week of pregnancy! I feel fantastic, I have regained my energy, I was released for exercise and sex (both of which I've been enjoying) and we've been sharing our wonderful news with family, friends and coworkers.


I've been amazed with the shared joy and excitement we've received when sharing our news. It makes me emotional when people are so over-joyed for us. I feel so blessed to have so many people in our lives to share in our excitement.


How far along: 13 weeks (though I'm late in posting and really 13w2d)

Weight gain/loss: 1 lb

Maternity clothes: not yet

Sleep: waking up between 12 am and 1:30 am to go to the bathroom, also waking up with a sore lower back

Best moment this week: telling everyone we are expecting

Food cravings: prunes (weird I know)

Gender: back to thinking boy/boy

Movement: none

What I miss: nothing right now!

What I'm looking forward to: feeling the babies move

1 comment:

  1. Please tell us what worked for you. You are an inspiration for those of us who have faced so many lossses and are ready to give up. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete