Tuesday, February 1, 2011

15 Weeks









Yet another great week for me. I'm still feeling fantastic, other than the occassional round ligament pain. I went to the OB last week and at 14w2d, I was measuring 18 weeks. This is going to get interesting. He also showed me how to feel my uterus, which has been my new fascination. I think it is so amazing to feel it!
How far along: 15 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes: not yet
Sleep: I think I just need to accept the fact that I won't be sleeping through the night anymore
Best moment this week: date night with Michael this past Saturday. We went to a great Irish pub and enjoyed the BEST Rueben sandwiches.
Food cravings: tomatoes, but not just any tomatoes, fresh, summer, garden-grown tomatoes. Hard to come by in January in Illinois.
Gender: thinking boy/boy
Movement: none
What I miss: nothing!
What I'm looking forward to: anatomy scan and finding out the sexes

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Girl, you look amazing! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Do you know when your appointment is to find out the sex??

    ReplyDelete
  3. cjdubs13: It hasn't been scheduled yet, but it should be in about 3 weeks or so! I'm so excited!!!

    Sarah: Thanks, we are super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete