Wednesday, February 23, 2011

18 Weeks



I went shopping with my mother this past weekend for maternity clothes. I started to become terrified that was I going to wake up one morning and none of my clothes would fit. It's so funny how putting on maternity clothes makes you look more pregnant. I couldn't believe how a new dress or a cute top would make my belly seem like the main focus. We picked up a quite a few things, some things to wear now, like leggings and work out shirts, and some for later like jeans and shirts. Overall, it was a fun experience and a good excuse for some mother - daughter bonding, lunch and shopping!


How far along: 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: up 10 lbs total
Maternity clothes: leggings and work out shirts

Sleep: terrible :(

Best moment this week: maternity clothes shopping with my mom

Food cravings: vegetables, particularly carrots and asparagus

Gender: guessing boy/boy

What I miss: sleeping

What I'm looking forward to: anatomy scan next Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aww, your little belly has a cute bump now! can't wait to hear what your having next week:)

    ReplyDelete