Tuesday, February 15, 2011

17 Weeks



I know its hard to tell in the picture, but I'm starting to finally get a little belly. I've become obsessed with rubbing it, particularly when I'm laying on my back in bed. Its when I can feel it the most because its so solid and protrudes slightly from my torso.


How far along: 17 weeks

Weight gain/loss: up 7 lbs

Maternity clothes: not yet

Sleep: I've been trying to sleep on my side as my back and stomach are no longer comfortable. I'm not used to sleeping on my side so its uncomfortable and I wake up a lot.

Best moment this week: two coworkers told me I'm starting to look pregnant

Food cravings: Arby's - is it wrong that it was my Valentine's dinner of choice?

Gender: still guessing boy/boy

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach

What I'm looking forward to: anatomy scan, which I still need to schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment