Tuesday, February 8, 2011

16 Weeks



I can't believe I'm already 16 weeks. 16 weeks is 4 months and 4 months sounds so much longer than 16 weeks. It is just so surreal that I have two growing and living beings inside of me. I just love it!


I've still been feeling great, loving working out and prenatal yoga. Overall, I'm just really happy and trying to enjoy every minute of this while I'm feeling fantastic.


I had a strange episode on Sunday morning. I woke up at 4:30 am and my head was spinning. Like being drunk in college and needing to brace yourself with one foot on the floor. I woke Michael up and he thought it was my blood sugar and suggested I eat some crackers. I fell back asleep and woke up a few hours later still feeling the same. I called my OB and he said it was likely a surge in estrogen. By 10 am I felt back to normal, but it sure was scary not knowing what was wrong.


How far along: 16 weeks

Weight gain/loss: up 5 lbs

Maternity clothes: not yet

Sleep: I've been having really strange dreams lately and very detailed

Best moment this week: The look on Michael's face this morning when I got out of the shower. I have the tiniest bit of belly and he just smiled and rubbed my belly. My heart melted.

Food cravings: carrots
Gender: guessing boy/boy

What I miss: nothing

What I'm looking forward to: finding out the sexes and actually calling these babies by name

1 comment:

  1. You are still so tiny :) Can't wait to hear the names too...they are my fave.

    ReplyDelete