Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 8 Stim Check & Egg Retrieval on Wednesday

I went in again this morning for another stim check. My poor vagina is getting more action from the dildo cam than anything else! Here is how we are making out:

Left ovary: 18, 16, 15, 15, 13, 12, 12
Right ovary: 17, 15, 11 and three smaller ones
e2: 2,796

This afternoon I got the call that I need to trigger tonight with my 10,000 units of HCG and my egg retrieval will be on Wednesday at 7:50 am. Embryo transfer (god willing) will be either Saturday or Monday.

By the end of this, especially if I have the transfer on Monday, I'm sure my boss will think I'm dying. I've already been in late two days in the past week because of doctor's appointments/blood work and then I told her I would be out on Wednesday for some medical "testing". She got really concerned and said, 'I sure hope everything is okay'. She also asked what work she could do for me. I said I would get it taken care of, but I should have pushed back the board of directors presentation and holdings company deck she pawned off on me earlier today.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers on Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Grow eggies grow! Can't wait to hear about the retrieval and how many eggs you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will both be retreiving on Wednesday, yay! Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers that day mama! Good luck and lots of good egg vibes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! and scary! Sending you tons of positive vibes =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying, and so very excited for you!!! I'm thinking my trigger will be Wednesday or Thursday, so I'm right behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::claps hands:: I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete