Tuesday, January 5, 2010

From the Mouth of Michael: The Pressures of Spooging on Demand

From the Mouth of Michael:


On December 31st we made another visit to the RE so Rebecca could have a mock transfer.

I had the fortunate experience to give them a sample for them to freeze incase for some reason I am not able to produce any when it comes to the day they do the egg retrieval and do the insemination. It is never something I look forward to. But I got it out of the way and is one less thing or fear I have on my mind right know.


It reminds me of a swim meet. I have swam the back stroke before by practicing, but not sure how I was to perform in the race. Visualizing the race in my head, but getting more nervous as it got closer to the time the clock started. What if I got tired right away? What if it is really close? What if I get a bad time?


This was the same thing. What if I went into the room and didn't get a good time!!! No, not have a good time, get a good time!!!! Well my swim meet is over and I feel like I swam the best I could for the day and circumstances. Just have one big meet left coming up. I hope I don't die on the last lap!!!!!

2 comments: