Sunday, June 13, 2010

Not the news I was hoping for

We were on the train on our way into Chicago when I got the call yesterday morning. I didn't ask any questions because a) I didn't want to cry on the train and b) didn't want to air my personal information on a crowded train.

All I know is 3 eggs fertilized. We are both extremely disappointed because we were both hoping this would be the one. Now, we just aren't so sure. I'm waiting for a call this morning to find out what time we need to be at the office on Monday for the 3 day transfer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you got disappointing news - hopefully all 3 are rock stars & keep developing normally. I had only 4 fert normally, was originally scheduled for a 3dt, got moved to a 5dt & got pregnant, so don't lose hope yet! GL sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for that disappointing news- you NEVER know! Holding on to hope with you!!!

    ReplyDelete