Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not quite there yet

I went in for monitoring again this morning. I'm close, but not quite there yet. Here is where I'm at:

e2: 2, 432
Right ovary: 9, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17
Left ovary: 10, 10, 12, 12, 14, 15, 15, 16
And 6 smaller ones

My IVF nurse Cindy told me I'm 'progressing beautifully' and theoretically, anything at size 12 at trigger will be mature by egg retrieval. Cindy mentioned I've been growing at an average of 2 mm per day so she is hoping my 10's get to 12's. That would be fabulous news. Although at this point I'd be happy with 7 again as long as more fertilize.

I go back again tomorrow morning and will likely trigger tomorrow for the egg retrieval on Friday. Fingers are crossed!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your back on the IVF boat... I know its a struggle and lots of waves. I'll be thinking of you the next few days and truly hope this it for you guys...you def deserve it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back! I've been wondering about you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking you blog for the longest time, wondering when you were coming back. I am going through my first round of IVF, but our fertility reports seem to be the same. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete